29.11.06

My dear Appleton...

Time: 19:09
Status: I have just entered the South Lab (SL) of Appleton Tower (AT). It's a bit hot at the moment. I will open the window when everybody (or most of them) will leave. I can estimate that we are 15 students in SL. I have to write 300 words more in "Computer Networking 10 years in the future". Then, I have to revise the paper. The night is long...

Time: 20:33
Status: I have just corrected the part of my assignment refering to Internet 0. The population in SL is the same. I am going to start revising the Interplanetary Internet paragraph...

Time: 21:05
Status: I got hungry. I have just finished revising the Interplanetary Internet. I am going to have a burger from Marmaris and then back here. Population in SL: 10 students

Time: 23:21
Status: Two and a half hours later! Well, I needed a break and some messing up with my mind. The burger was great and the greek salad as well. Everything on Appleton is as I left it. Time to figure out how Internet will work in ten years...

Time: 00:39
Status: I tried to print some articles from BBC. The "wireless future". Thus, there is no more paper on the 5th floor. We need to kill some more trees mates. Also, it smells like a hospital chamber in here. I need to open the window. Jumping through it would also be a great idea. Population in SL: 8 students and a lamb.

Time: 02:27
Status: A black guy is sleeping behind me. He created a temporary bed using two chairs. In his right hand he still holds the paper he started reading before sleeping. Miserability of Informatics. I try hard. Words are difficult. Population: 8 students, a sleepy guy and an idiot...



Time: 04:09
Status: Why didn't he go home to sleep? He is still idle on his chair. HE is the actual permanent resident of AT. Not me. A mother fucker from India drunk from my water. Although he asked me first! I am a polite guy. I couldn't say to him: "Fuck off motherfucker and leave my bottle down". Status: 3 students, a vegetable and the motherfucker...

Time: 05:13
Status: The weasel from India is still here. He took off his shoes so that we can smell his feet. The black guy is sleeping. Another guy is trying to write about the future of CN and for the first time my buddylist in MSN is so empty. Only Thirio (working), Wissam (working), Paris (sleeping), AkumaX (probably sleeping), Konstantinos (?), Lefteris (the vampire is defenately awake) ans Spiros (from US) are online. So lonely on my tower. Have to write my conclusion. Population: 3 students, a barefoot weasel and the sleeping beauty...

Time: 05:25
Status: Unable to write the conclusion. I need some sleep. I'll go to sleep until 13:00 and then I'll come back. The deadline is for 16:00. Population: fuck them...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ti martiria travas k esi!

Anonymous said...

kouragio

romfea said...

Ase. Mono egw to kserw...

Anonymous said...

pwwwwwwwww giannh eisai trela dike mou! polu gelio! ta grafw ki edw gia enisxush!

Anonymous said...

nomizw xreiazetai na proslavoun ena psyxologo mono gia to appleton...na ka8etai ekei sthn eisodo kai na xtupate karta..ama den bgei mesa sto epomeno 10 wro, na mpoukarei monos tou mesa na swsei thn katastash...

romfea said...

Kai auto to leei sigoura kapoios pou psaxnei douleia ws psixologos. Etsi den einai??? ;)

Anonymous said...

??????

Anonymous said...

;)

Anonymous said...

Καλημέρα από Ελλάδα. Ρε φίλε μια ερώτηση μόνο, πότε βρίσκεις χρόνο και διαβάζεις και γράφεις όταν: κάθε λίγο και λιγάκι α)μετράς τους γύρω σου, β) παρατηρείς τι κάνει καθένας απ' αυτούς, γ)"συνεργάζεσαι" και "θυμώνεις" μ' αυτούς δ) μπαίνεις και γράφεις στο blogspot σου.
Μου δίνεις την εντύπωση ώρες ώρες ότι κάθεσαι στο εργαστήριο μόνο και μόνο για να λες ότι κάθεσαι ή για να λες (και να δείχνεις) στους φίλους σου στην Ελλάδα ότι ξεσκιζόσουν στο διάβασμα. Ακριβώς όπως και ο φίλος σου ο ....... δεν λέμε ονόματα.
Με αγάπη
Υ.Γ. Λευτέρη φιλιά

romfea said...

Esy re file pote exeis xrono kai doyleveis otan oli tin wra eisai sto Internet kai vlepeis ti malakies grafw egw? Lathos kanei o laos meta?

Anonymous said...

ΚΑΛΑ Ε ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΩ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΕΓΡΑΨΕ ΕΚΕΙΝΟ ΤΟ COMMENT ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΛΑ ΕΚΑΝΕ ΜΠΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΞΥΠΝΗΣΕΙΣ ΛΙΓΟ ΧΑΛΑΡΩΣΕ ΛΙΓΟ ΡΕ ΓΙΑΝΝΗ ΠΟΛΥ ΕΦΦΕ ΔΕΝ ΒΑΡΕΘΗΚΕΣ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΤΟΝ ΚΑΡΑΓΚΙΟΖΗ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΡΟΣΕΞΟΥΝ ΟΛΟΙ ? ΘΕΛΩ ΚΑΙΡΟ ΝΑ ΣΤΟ ΠΩ ΣΚΕΨΟΥ ΤΟ ΣΤΟ ΓΡΑΦΩ ΣΟΒΑΡΑ ΟΤΙ ΓΕΛΙΟΠΟΙΕΙΣΕ . ΠΟΣΗ ΑΝΑΓΚΗ ΑΠΟ ΠΡΟΣΟΧΗ ΕΧΕΙΣ ?ΠΡΟΣΕΧΕ ΤΟΝ ΕΑΥΤΟ ΣΟΥ .

romfea said...

Xaxa. Swsti paratirisi. Prepei na prosexw ligo ton eauto mou. Na ginw pio sovaros kai meta na pethanw san esena mesa sti mizeria.

S' opoion aresoume gia tous allous den tha mporesoume...

Anonymous said...

super to komati tis galani pantws, ayto tha to pw out loud